100mm Black Magic®, Single Footblock
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 5 left, hurry up.
32 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 75mm Black Magic® Footblock allows redirection of lines on the deck.
The entire line of Black Magic® AirBlocks® offer a sleek and polished look. Their unique performance engineering remains the staple of the Black Magic line of blocks. These strong, lightweight blocks feature free-rolling, high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio. Used for dynamic high load sail controls including mainsheets, runners, halyards and spinnaker systems.
Air blocks are easy to clean and service. They have few parts and no loose balls or rollers to misplace. Unlike blocks that are riveted, fasteners allow quick disassembly with a single hex wrench.
- Lightweight blocks with high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ideal for sail controls including mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems
- Center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction
- Sheaves have radiused edges to protect today’s high-tech line
- Footblocks with lockoffs temporarily secure sheets
- Use to handle large loads associated with genoa and spinnaker sheets
- Sheave Diameter: 3 15/16″ (100 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/8″ (16 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 7500 lb. (3402 kg)
- Breaking Load: 15000 lb. (6803 kg)
- Weight: 19.57 oz. (555 g)
- Length: 5 5/8″ (143 mm)
Becket No Becket
Diameter 5/8 Inch or 16 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Length 5 5/8 Inches
Mount Type Mechanical Fasteners
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 7500 Pounds
Type Single Cheek/Foot
Weight 20.6 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 100 mm
There are no reviews yet.