2.5 Heavy Duty Wiper Motors
Rugged wiper motor that can take spray and wash-downs.
The AFI 2.5 waterproof wiper motor is ideal for installations where water intrusion is inevitable as is the case with center consoles and canvas topped fishing boats. A powder coated aluminum base and housing fully seals the heavy duty 12 V motor from moisture and features external wiring connections to keep the internal components protected. This two speed motor has the torque to power an 26″ deluxe wiper arm with an 26″ deluxe wiper and is pre-set with an 80° or 110° swing that can be adjusted to 45°, 60°, 80° or 110°. The coast to park feature clears the wiper out of the line of sight when switched OFF and can be set up to stop on the right or left side of the windshield. The drive shaft is stainless steel and brass and features knurled 5/8″ drive shaft with chrome plated brass nut. Be ready for a rogue wave that crashes over the bow or a rogue deck hand that sends a stream of hose water into the dash by installing a waterproof AFT 2.5 wiper motor.
- Waterproof wiper motor for external installations
- Powder coated aluminum base and housing fully seals motor
- 12V heavy duty motor can power up to a 26″ deluxe wiper arm with an 26″ deluxe wiper (sold separately)
- Stainless steel and brass knurled drive shaft with chrome-plated nut for corrosion resistance
- Pre-set 110° or 80° swing that can be adjusted to 50°, 60°, 80° or 110°
- Coast to park feature stops wiper out of line of sight when switched OFF and can be set up to stop on right or left side of the windshield
- 2 1/2″ long stainless steel and brass 5/8″ drive shaft (includes 1/2″ knurled arm fitting)
- RF shielded circuitry
- Includes 6 amp fuse and holder
- Requires three position switch (sold separately)
- Three-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.