-200°F Super Concentrated Antifreeze Antigel, Gallon
#1 best sellers in Boat Winterization last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 7 left, hurry up.
41 orders in the last 7 days.
Protect engines and water systems against freeze damage during winter layup.
Highly concentrated, non-toxic propylene glycol formula protects engines and freshwater systems during winter layup. Provides up to -200°F freeze protection when used full strength. Dilute to make up to three gallons of -50°. Safe for use in potable water systems and for engine winter layup. Not for use as engine coolant. -200°F rating based on freeze/burst point of copper pipe.
- Non-toxic propylene glycol formula protects engines and freshwater systems during winter layup
- Provides up to -200°F burst protection when used full strength
- Can be diluted to make up to 3 gallons of -50°
- Meets industry standard for burst portection in copper pipes to -200°F (-129°C)
- Freeze protection within a range of -98°F to -103°F (-72°C to -75°C)
- Concentrated, nontoxic
- Saves shelf space and can be diluted to meet specific needs
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect all engine metals including aluminum
Best Use -200 Degrees
There are no reviews yet.