22mm Fiddle Micro Block with V-Jam Cleat and Becket
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 6 left, hurry up.
44 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 22mm Fiddle Micro Block with V-Jam Cleat and Becket is great for building a vang system.
Low-friction Micro Blocks are extremely lightweight, free-running and compact. Designed for any number of uses on dinghies and for lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes. Derlin ball bearings are UV stablized with carbon black for maximum protection and stainless steel sideplates add strength. Use inside masts, booms, lead car returns and tackle.
- Extremely lightweight, free-running blocks
- Designed for use on dinghies or for lightly-loaded control lines on boats of all sizes
- Blocks are compact and Low-friction
- Polished 316 stainless steel
- Delrin® ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 7/8″ (22 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/4″ (6 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: 2 oz. (57 g)
- Length: 4″ (102 mm)
Ball Bearings Delrin
Diameter 1/4 Inch or 6 mm
Integral Cleat V-Jam
Length 4 Inches
Mount Type Side Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 350 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 2 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 22 mm
There are no reviews yet.