25mm Wire Forkhead Block with Becket
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 3 left, hurry up.
27 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 25mm Wire Forkhead Block with Becket to carry wire halyards and high-strength control lines.
Harken’s Lightweight, low-friction blocks with high-load composite bearings carry wire halyards and control line cascades. Side-load balls reduce friction from twists or unfair leads on 304-311. 300-303 has thrust washers. Blocks open to allow passage of swaged wire. Hard Lube-anodized sheave for strength and corrosion resistance. Cheek blocks include fasteners.
- Impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum bearings
- Side-load carbon-black Delrin® washers
- Use for wire halyards, vangs, control lines
- Polished stainless steel strap type fixed shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 1″ (25 mm)
- Max. Wire Diameter: 3/32″ (2 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1000 lb. (454 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 1.02 oz. (29 g)
Ball Bearings Delrin
Diameter 3/32 Inch or 2 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Mount Type Side Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 1000 Pounds
Weight 1.02 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 25 mm
There are no reviews yet.