2GPM Freshwater System Pump
#1 best sellers in Boat Engine Parts last month.
#2 best sellers in Marine Plumbing last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 10 left, hurry up.
29 orders in the last 7 days.
Smooth, pulsation-free water flow that runs quietly.
Designed to meet the freshwater needs of most vessels with smaller to medium demands up to 2 fixtures. The 3 chamber design and integrated bypass provides a consistent flow with minimal pulsation and pump cycling. Soft rubber mounts isolate pump vibration from mounting surface for quiet operation. A corrosion-resistant design and ability to run-dry extends service life. A screw-less diaphragm eliminates possible leak paths. Quick-connect fittings are included for ease of installation and to simplify routine maintenance.
- Medium volume on-demand freshwater pump
- 3 chamber diaphragm design for smooth water flow
- Built in bypass to eliminate pulsation and rapid cycling
- Vibration absorbing mounts for quiet operation
- Quick release snap-fit port fittings for easier installation
- Corrosion resistant pump head and motor housing
- Self-priming up to 10′
- Dimensions: 4 3/4″H x 4 1/4W” x 9″L
|Plumbing & Ventilation||
Activation Method Automatic
Amperage 3.5 Amps at 12 Volts DC
Capacity 2 Gallons per Minute
Dimensions 4 3/4" Height x 6" Width x 9" Length
Voltage 12 Volts DC
There are no reviews yet.