3 Gallon Electric Water Heater with Aluminum Case and Tank, 120V AC
#1 best sellers in Boat Engine Parts last month.
#1 best sellers in Marine Plumbing last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 3 left, hurry up.
50 orders in the last 7 days.
The small size of this water heater opens up a range of installation possibilities.
Weighing just 14 pounds and with its small size, this water heater is a good choice for installation on smaller boats, for example as a source of hot water for a deck shower. It’s small enough to fit under seating, or other places where larger capacity water heaters won’t fit. Use of a magnesium anode is strongly recommended to prevent galvanic corrosion and extend tank life.
- 3-gallon capacity
- 120V AC operation, (electric only, no heat exchanger)
- Hold-down brackets welded to inner tank for strength
- Double wall heat exchanger
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Temperature and pressure drain tube included
- Ignition protected
- Sturdy epoxy coated exterior
|Plumbing & Ventilation||
Amperage 12 Amps at 120 Volts
Capacity 3 Gallons
Dimensions 14 1/2" Width x 13" Height x 14" Depth
Voltage 120 Volts AC
There are no reviews yet.