40mm Single Control Line Footblock
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 10 left, hurry up.
39 orders in the last 7 days.
Lewmar’s Synchro footblocks use alloy cheeks, fixing isolators and to prevent sealant from getting into the sheave, a molded base plate. All sizes are available in standard and jamming formats and can be stacked to form a double footblock. The 40mm control line footblocks come with a stainless-steel base plate and can be used as miniature organizers or deflectors for lines being returned to the cockpit. Jamming footblocks are designed to temporarily held a sheet while it is transferred to another winch.
- Standard and jammer options can be double stacked
- Two-step jammer action keeps lever close to side of the block
- Stainless-steel hollow cast jammer, holds fast without tearing the line
- Optimized jammer shape holds line central on the sheave
- Tough alloy cheeks
- Synchro sheave loads match the same sized blocks
- Twin fixings with inserts
- Wide head for a solid base, block will not “roll” on the deck
- Molded base plate with recess to hold sealant around fixing screws and prevent
ingress onto the bearing and sheave
Becket No Becket
Diameter 5/16 Inch or 8 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Mount Type Mechanical Fasteners
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 1663 Pounds
Type Single Cheek/Foot
Weight 2.33 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 40 mm
There are no reviews yet.