5 Series Fiddle Block, Aluminum Cheeks, 7.3 oz.
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 2 left, hurry up.
38 orders in the last 7 days.
Schaefer Aluminum Fiddle block allows 6:1 and 4:1 rigging options.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Tough, hardcoat-anodized aluminum cheeks
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer “universal” adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
Ball Bearings Plain Bearings
Becket No Becket
Diameter 7/16 Inch or 11 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Length 6 7/16 Inches
Mount Type Swivel Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 1750 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 7.3 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 51 mm
There are no reviews yet.