5 Series Fiddle Block with Adjustable Cam and Becket, 13.6 oz.
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 8 left, hurry up.
19 orders in the last 7 days.
Schaefer Aluminum Fiddle Block with Cam and integrated Becket allows for controlled easing of a 4:1 or 5:1 purchasing system.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- Adjustable cam cleat bracket allows correct angles for proper cam engagement
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Use for mainsheet and boom vang systems
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Tough, hardcoat-anodized aluminum cheeks
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer “universal” adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
Ball Bearings Plain Bearings
Diameter 7/16 Inch or 11 mm
Integral Cleat Integral Cam
Length 7 3/16 Inches
Mount Type Swivel Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 1750 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 13.6 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 51 mm
There are no reviews yet.