5GPM Aqua King II Freshwater Pump, 24V
Use two faucets at the same time.
The Aqua King II is capable of supplying multiple fixtures simultaneously and providing home-like water pressure. The unique co-molded single piece diaphragm extends service life in marine applications. A built-in mechanical bypass function enables the pump to vary the flow rate for any demand condition, without the need for an accumulator tank. This quiet pump uses rubber feet to isolate vibration from the mounting surface. Motors are heavy-duty, with electro-coated seamless shell, O-ring sealed end bells, and fully sealed wire entries on the motor shell and pressure switch. Inlet strainer and 1/2″ hose barb fittings are included. Pumps are ignition protected, thermally protected and can run dry without damage.
- High volume freshwater pump
- Variable flow rate to meet system demands
- Built-in mechanical bypass valve to prevent rapid cycling
- Capable of supplying multiple fixtures simultaneously
- Unique co-molded diaphragm for extended service life
- Ignition protected
- Also available for 12V applications (Shurflow part no. 4158-153-E75)
- Dimensions: 10 3/4″L x 4 7/8″W x 4 13/16″H
|Plumbing & Ventilation||
There are no reviews yet.