6 Gallon Side Mount Water Heater with Heat Exchanger, 120V
#1 best sellers in Boat Engine Parts last month.
#1 best sellers in Marine Plumbing last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 8 left, hurry up.
25 orders in the last 7 days.
Marine-grade water heater with two ways to heat water.
Enjoy hot water heated dockside with 120V AC power or with engine heat when underway. West Marine water heaters feature a marine-grade aluminum case and cladded aluminum tank. A 1500W heating element and large diameter, dual-loop heat exchanger provide two ways to heat water. Circuitry is ignition protected for use on gasoline powered boats. A high-temperature limiter with automatic reset in included for safer operation. To make plumbing easier, all plumbing and electrical connections are “front” located. Use of a magnesium anode is recommended to extend tank life.
- AC water heater with heat exchanger for use at the dock or underway
- Marine grade aluminum case and cladded aluminum tank for marine applications
- 1500W heating element for quick recovery using shore power or generator sourced power
- Front mounted plumbing connections for easier installation and service
- Includes high temperature limiter with automatic reset
- Ignition protected for use on gasoline powered boats
|Plumbing & Ventilation||
Amperage 12.5 Amps at 120 Volts
Capacity 6 Gallons
Dimensions 15 5/8" Width x 13 5/8" Height x 19 3/8" Depth
ISO Approved ETL
Material Aluminum Case and Tank
Size Cold/Hot In/Out: 1/2" NPT , Engine Coolant In/Out: 5/8" (for Hose)
Voltage 120 Volts
There are no reviews yet.