75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block with Becket and Cam
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 4 left, hurry up.
47 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block with Becket and Cam allows for 3:1 or 4:1 tackles for vangs and mainsheets.
Designed to handle the high loads generated by modern racing and cruising boats, ESP blocks feature sleeve bearings to ensure smooth, hitch-free performance under high load and heavy winds. Simple design and construction for handling high static loads on cruising boats. Ideal for halyards or limited purchase systems on cruising boats. Aluminum or polished stainless steel.
- Carbon-black Torlon ball bearings
- Long-glass engineered plastic Sheave
- Contained-axle sleeve
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 1 13/16, 3″ (46.75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/4″ (19 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Breaking Load: 4000 lb. (1814 kg)
- Weight: 25.2 oz. (715 g)
- Length: 9 1/2″ (241 mm)
Diameter 3/4 Inch or 19 mm
Integral Cleat Integral Cam
Length 9 1/2 Inches
Mount Type Swivel Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 2000 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 25.2 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 75 mm
There are no reviews yet.