75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block with Becket
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 3 left, hurry up.
33 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 75mm/46mm ESP Fiddle Block allows winch-driven purchases of 4:1.
Designed to handle the high loads generated by modern racing and cruising boats, ESP blocks feature sleeve bearings to ensure smooth, hitch-free performance under high load and heavy winds. Simple design and construction for handling high static loads on cruising boats. Ideal for halyards or limited purchase systems on cruising boats. Aluminum or polished stainless steel.
- Carbon-black Torlon ball bearings
- Long-glass engineered plastic Sheave
- Contained-axle sleeve
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 1 13/16, 3″ (46.75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/4″ (19 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 3500 lb. (1587 kg)
- Breaking Load: 7000 lb. (3175 kg)
- Weight: 15.6 oz. (444 g)
- Length: 9 1/2″ (241 mm)
Diameter 3/4 Inch or 19 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Length 9 1/2 Inches
Mount Type Swivel Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 3500 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 15.6 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 75 mm
There are no reviews yet.