75mm Carbo Fiddle Block with Cam
Harken 75mm Carbo Air® Fiddle Block with Cam Cleat allows cam arms to be locked in more than five positions for fair leads.
Low-friction Carbo AirBlocks® are lightweight, strong, reliable—and economical. Consistently 30% lighter and 60% stronger than equivalent Classic blocks. The sideplates are UV-stabilized, high-strength resin and designed for small-diameter lines favored by racers. Good for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies, and for high-load control lines on small keelboats.
Recipient of both the Dame Award and Sail Magazine’s Freeman-Pittman Award for innovation, this innovative line of blocks turns fiber-reinforced composite construction into a reliable strength-to-weight ratio you can depend on. Companions to the popular Harken Black Magic block line, these small, compact blocks work well with very high working loads for easy trimming.
- High strength-to-weight ratio block
- Harken’s most innovative blocks
- 30% lighter, 60% stronger than equivalent conventional blocks
- Smaller block for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies
- Use for high-load control lines on small keelboats
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 2 15/16″ (75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2″ (12 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 900 lb. (408 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2250 lb. (1020 kg)
- Weight: 15 oz. (424 g)
- Length: 6 3/16″ (157 mm)
There are no reviews yet.