75mm Double Black Magic® Footblock
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 2 left, hurry up.
25 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 75mm Black Magic® double Footblock allows redirection of lines on the deck.
The entire line of Black Magic® AirBlocks® offer a sleek and polished look. Their unique performance engineering remains the staple of the Black Magic line of blocks. These strong, lightweight blocks feature free-rolling, high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio. Used for dynamic high load sail controls including mainsheets, runners, halyards and spinnaker systems.
Air blocks are easy to clean and service. They have few parts and no loose balls or rollers to misplace. Unlike blocks that are riveted, fasteners allow quick disassembly with a single hex wrench.
- Lightweight blocks with high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ideal for sail controls including mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems
- Center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction
- Sheaves have radiused edges to protect today’s high-tech line
- Footblocks with lockoffs temporarily secure sheets
- Use to handle large loads associated with genoa and spinnaker sheets
- Sheave Diameter: 2 15/16″ (75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16″ (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 3465 lb. (1572 kg)
- Breaking Load: 6930 lb. (3143 kg)
- Weight: 17.28 oz. (490 g)
- Length: 4 3/8″ (111 mm)
Ball Bearings Torlon
Becket No Becket
Diameter 9/16 Inch or 14 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Length 4 3/8 Inches
Mount Type Mechanical Fasteners
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 3465 Pounds
Type Double Cheek/Foot
Weight 18 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 75 mm
There are no reviews yet.