76mm Midrange Fiddle Block with Becket
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 10 left, hurry up.
17 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 76mm Midrange Fiddle Block with Becket allows 6:1 and 4:1 rigging options.
Great for mainsheet or spinnaker blocks and control lines on offshore yachts. Robust construction handles high loads. Ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction. Beefier posts and wrap-around straps create much higher working loads. Three-way head system permits blocks to swivel or be fixed side-to-side or fore-and-aft. Beckets are removable. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4″ fasteners.
- Great for mainsheet or spinnaker; control lines on offshore yachts
- Tough construction handles high loads
- High-load Torlon® ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction
- 3-way head system for swivel or fixed mounting
- Wrap-around stainless straps; stainless-steel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 3″ (76 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16″ (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1800 lb. (816 kg)
- Breaking Load: 5000 lb. (2268 kg)
- Weight: 18 oz (510 g)
- Length: 9 1/2″ (241 mm)
Ball Bearings Delrin
Diameter 9/16 Inch or 14 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Length 9 1/2 Inches
Mount Type Swivel Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 1800 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 18 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 75 mm
There are no reviews yet.