76mm Midrange Fiddle Block
#1 best sellers in Sailboat Blocks last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 2 left, hurry up.
13 orders in the last 7 days.
Harken 76mm Midrange Fiddle Block handles high loads found with main sheets and boom vangs.
Great for mainsheet or spinnaker blocks and control lines on offshore yachts. Robust construction handles high loads. Ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction. Beefier posts and wrap-around straps create much higher working loads. Three-way head system permits blocks to swivel or be fixed side-to-side or fore-and-aft. Beckets are removable. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4″ fasteners.
- Great for mainsheet or spinnaker; control lines on offshore yachts
- Robust construction handles high loads
- High-load Torlon® ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction
- 3-way head system for swivel or fixed mounting
- Wrap-around stainless straps; stainless-steel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 3″ (76 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16″ (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1800 lb. (816 kg)
- Breaking Load: 5000 lb. (2268 kg)
- Weight: 17 oz (482 g)
- Length: 8 1/2″ (216 mm)
Ball Bearings Delrin
Becket No Becket
Diameter 9/16 Inch or 14 mm
Integral Cleat No Integral Cleat
Length 8 1/2 Inches
Mount Type Swivel Shackle
Ratchet Non Ratcheting
Safe Working Load 1800 Pounds
Type Single Fiddle
Weight 17 Ounces
Sheave Diameter 75 mm
There are no reviews yet.