AFI1000 H.D. Wiper Motor, 110 Deg., 2.5″ Shaft
Rugged wiper motor that can take spray and wash-downs.
The AFI 1000 Wiper motor are ideal for installations where water intrusion is inevitable as is the case with center consoles and canvas topped fishing boats. A high-impact thermoplastic cover fully seals the heavy duty 12 V motor from moisture and features external wiring connections to keep the internal components protected. Each compact wiper motor has the torque to power an 18″ deluxe wiper arm with an 18″ deluxe wiper and is pre-set with an 110° swing that can be adjusted to 50°, 60° or 80°. The coast to park clears the wiper out of the line of sight and can be set up to stop on the right or left side of the windshield. The drive shaft is stainless steel and brass and features knurled 5/8″ drive shaft with brass nut. Be ready for a rogue wave that crashes over the bow or rogue deck hand that sends a stream of hose water into the dash by installing a waterproof AFT 1000 wiper motor kit.
- Waterproof wiper motor with 18″ Deluxe Arm and 18″ Deluxe Blade
- UV stable high-impact high-temperature thermoplastic covers fully seals motor
- 12V heavy duty motor can power 18″ deluxe wiper arm with an 18″ deluxe wiper (sold separately)
- Knurled drive shaft
- Pre-set 110° swing that can be adjusted to 50°, 60° or 80°
- Coast to park feature can be set up to stop on right or left side of the windshield
- 2 1/2″ long stainless steel and brass 5/8″ drive shaft (includes 1/2″ knurled arm fitting)
- Includes 5 amp fuse
- RF shielded circuitry
- Three-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.