MA2 Manual/Auto Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
The fastest and safest way to combat an engine room fire.
The MA2 series provides 24-hour protection and fire response that results in faster fire-out time and less damage. The MA2 series is USCG-approved and available with HFC-227ea fire suppression agents.
- HFC-227ea is approved worldwide and is a widely used clean agent replacement for Halon, prevents fires with a lower concentration of agent and is safe for use around people.
Both agents leave no residue, unlike dry-chemical extinguishers. Primary activation occurs at 175°F/79°C.
Constructed of salt-resistant bronze with brass and stainless-steel components, tough-tempered, corrosion-resistant cylinders and O-ring seals at all critical assembly points. Easy-to-read, color-coded cylinder pressure gauges.
To select a system, determine the volume of the engine compartment to be protected in cubic feet and select the model that meets or exceeds the calculated system volume of the engine compartment. All models are in steel refillable cylinders. Systems may be installed either vertically or horizontally. A manual pull cable assembly is required for a manual discharge of the extinguishing system (sold separately). Include mounting brackets, activator and indicator lights.
- Type: Mounted
- Activation Method: Manual/Automatic
- Disposable or Rechargeable: Rechargeable
- Extinguishing Agent: HFC-227ea
- Fire Type Rating: B
- Valve Material: Brass
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- USCG Approval: Yes
- Warranty: Three years limited
There are no reviews yet.