Mercury 225XL SeaPro Commercial DTS
#1 best sellers in Outboard Motor last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mercury 225XL SeaPro Commercial DTS. The new Mercury V-8 SeaPro outboard models bring more of everything to the job – more displacement, more power, more efficiency and more durability.
Only 5 left, hurry up.
15 orders in the last 7 days.
Mercury 225XL SeaPro® Commercial DTS
ENGINEERED FOR EXTREME RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
Mercury has calibrated its new V8 and V6 SeaPro outboards to generate ample torque at lower rpm levels, enabaling users to work their outboards hard without placing excess stress on the engine.
- Horsepower: 225
- Engine type: V8
- Displacement (CID/CC): 279 CID
- Displacement (L): 4.6
- Cylinder Configuration: V-8 [64 degree] with Dual Overhead Cam [DOHC] and 32-valves
- Bore and stroke: 3.6 in x 3.4 in / 92 mm x 86 mm
- Full throttle RPM: 4800-5600
- Shaft length: 25 “
- Gearcase ratio: 1.75:1
- Alternator amp / Watt: 85-amp (1071 Watt) with Idle Charge
- Maximum Trim Range: 20° (-6° to 14°)
- Maximum Tilt Range: 73° (-6° to 67°)
- Dry weight: 527 (Lightest model available) lbs
- Mid Section: Conventional MidSection
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
- Engine protection operator warning system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology (DTS ): Yes
- Starting: Electric Start with SmartStart Protection
- Controls: Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) (sold separately)
- Steering: Hydraulic (optional), Power (optional), Big Tiller (optional)
- Fuel induction system: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Computer Controlled with Advanced Range Optimization
- CARB star rating: 3
- Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
- Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
- Cooling system: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gearcase: 5.44″
- Trim system: Power Trim & Tilt
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW SAE 25W-40 (Optional 10W-30 for Cold Conditions)
- Oil Capacity: 7.0 Quarts / 6.6 Liters
There are no reviews yet.