Polar Star 40 LED Replacement Bulb for Starboard Navigation Lights, Green
#1 best sellers in Lighting last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 5 left, hurry up.
35 orders in the last 7 days.
Reliable LEDs will free you from needing to replace bulbs for your running lights.
These LED bulbs are specially designed as direct replacements for most popular brands of navigation lights, such as those from Aqua Signal® (series 40, 41, 42, 50, 55) as well as from Attwood®, Hella®, Perko® and several other manufacturers.
These high-quality LEDs are the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat with low current draw. They are especially well-suited for mast mounted lights, as their incredible reliability will mean an end to frequent climbs up the mast to replace nav light bulbs.
- 15mm Double Contact Bayonet LED NAV Bulbs, both BAY15D (Index, Non-Offset Side Pins) and BA15D (Non-Index, Non-Offset Side Pins) bases are available
- BAY15D available for White, Red, Green, bi-color (Red / Green) and tri-color (Red / Green / White) nav lights
- BA15D available for White, Red and Green nav lights
- It is best to use red LED behind a red lens, green LED behind a green lens, white LED behind a clear lens, red/green LED behind a red/green lens, and tricolor LED behind a tricolor lens
- Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Dr. LED uses only conformal coated, long life components: e.g. ceramic capacitor (not low hour electrolytic capacitor)
- LED bulbs satisfy all brightness, distance (2 NM), and arc requirements set forth by the US Coast Guard for vessels less than 50m (165′) in length
- Very low power consumption (approximately 1-2W)
- Replaces Aqua Signal #90002, Perko #037512V25W,
Amperage 0.1 Amps
Base Type LED
Best Use Dr LED Polar Star 40 LED , Replaces Aqual Signal 90002 , Perko 037512V25W , Green
Voltage 10-30 Volts
Wattage 30 Watts
There are no reviews yet.