PowerBubbles 12V DC Air Pump
#1 best sellers in Bait Tanks & Pumps last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 5 left, hurry up.
41 orders in the last 7 days.
Widely used for catch and release tournaments
Super quiet 12V DC low amperage air pump system is designed to fully aerate two livewells up to 18 gallons, or one large well. Designed for use with flow through systems. Kit includes pump, 10′ air line tubing, two large air stones, two anti-siphon valves, 6′ of wire and copper battery clips.
- 12 V DCw, very low current +/- .46 amps
- Twin bellows and double outlets produce aeration of 1 or 2 live wells up to 35 gallons
- High volume twin bellows pumps 5.6 STL/min
- Weighted glass bead airstones provide greater dissolved oxygen
- Produces 99.5 % saturation of dissolved oxygen
- Perfect for crowded livewells
- Large adjustable stainless steel clip and screws for easy mounting
- Most effective when used with water renewal systems
- Easily wired to boat panel
- Anti-siphon valves protect pump from water intrusion
- Designed for fresh and saltwater
- Excellent emergency aquarium pump up to 100 gallons
- Package includes 12 volt air pump, with 6′ 18 AGW power cord, copper battery clips, 10′ airline tubing, 2 large weighted glass bead air stones, 2 anti-siphon valves, T adaptor, adjustable mounting clip and screws.
- Every unit is tank tested to assure quality
Dimensions 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 3"
Warranty One Year
There are no reviews yet.