PSR® Portable Water System Cleaner, Gallon
TRAC PSR® Portable Water System Cleaner
Rids your potable water system of odors and discoloration. PSR® has been formulated to rid your potable fresh water system of odors and discoloration by attacking the source. Scale builds on low lying, flat sections of your system, allowing bacteria to form. PSR® targets these areas and brings new life to your system. Use PSR® to remove hard water stains, lime scale, rust, or any other mineral based scales deposits. If you have ever seen what contaminated fresh water looks like than you can appreciate what PSR® can do.
Originally designed to cure problems within municipal drinking water system, PSR® has been specially formulated to meet strict NSF requirements. All of Trac’s descalers are built on their proven formula which provides a safe, non-toxic and biodegradable solution. PSR® takes it one step further by only using food grade rated materials. This gives you piece of mind knowing that your system will remain safe for drinking.
- Formulated to meet strict NSF requirements for use within municipal drinking water systems. This is a Marine Industry first!
- 100% biodegradable, safe and completely non-toxic
- Using PSR® to clean your water system allows for a totally new way of system cleaning. Traditional cleaning: replace clogged screens, fittings and hoses. Clean system with bleach or vinegar. Using PSR®: ½ day down time, simply fill tank and run through system using your existing pump
- Is non-corrosive to all metals, plastics, gaskets and other materials commonly found in potable water systems. PSR® passed the California Department of Health Services (DOHS) Bioassay for Hazardous waste (Title 22)
- Using Trac’s Advance Descaling Technology™ you can clean your entire system while enjoying, minimal dismantling, reduced downtime, and substantial cost savings
|Plumbing & Ventilation||
There are no reviews yet.