Red/Green (for port, starboard and bi-color nav. lights)
#2 best sellers in Lighting last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 6 left, hurry up.
32 orders in the last 7 days.
Replace the entire bulb and mounting base of your Aqua Signal Series 25 Bi-Color Bow Light and forget about changing burned-out bulbs.
The Bi-Color (Red/Green) Polar Star 25 is specially designed as an LED replacement for incandescent bulbs in the Aqua Signal Series 25 festoon navigation lights. These bulbs are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning.
Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations. Their incredibly low power consumption (~1W) makes them the perfect way to reduce your energy budget.
- For Aqua Signal Series 25 bi-color bow light
- 2nm visibility
- Bi-color (red/green)
- Low amperage draw, ~1W (non-polarized connection)
- Built-in energy management circuit
- 2nm USCG ABYC A-16 light engines
- Direct bulb replacements for most navigation lights
- Long service life
- Ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Dimmable: Works with BlueSea Systems dimmer
- Base Type: Dimpled festoon
- Bulb Type: Replaces Aqua Signal #90200
- Amps: 0.09A
- Watts: 1W
- Volts: 10-30V DC
Amperage 0.09 Amps
Base Type Festoon
Best Use Dr LED Polar Star 25 LED , Replaces Aqua Signal 90200 , Bi-Color
Color Red , Green
Voltage 10-30 Volts
Wattage 30 Watts
There are no reviews yet.