The Richter Anchor’s unique design combines the penetration of a grapnel anchor, the weight of a river anchor and the easy retrieval of a slip ring anchor.
Originally designed to fit the needs of anglers fishing for walleye in Northern Wisconsin, Greenfield’s Richter Anchor combines three proven technologies to create a truly unique high-performance anchor. By offering the weight of a River Anchor, the penetration of a Grapnel Anchor and the easy retrieval of a Slip Ring Anchor, the revolutionary Richter digs in and holds under almost any conditions. Its patented release system allows for easy retrieval even when buried or tangled.
You’ll find an aggressive fluke pattern and a centered weight with a release bar that makes it nearly 100 percent retrievable. Richter Anchors dig in and hold under almost any weather or bottom condition. Plus, their patented release system allows for easy retrieval even when buried or tangled.
Their performance in rocks and weeds is superior to traditional fluke anchors, although they don’t hold quite as well in sand and mud. The Richter Anchor will set and hold, even using a 3:1 scope, allowing boaters and fishermen to stay closer to their set-points.
- Patented, self-releasing design
- Grapnel, slip ring and river anchor hybrid with release mechanism
- 14-pound, 18-pound and 25-pound Richter anchors are manufacturer-recommended for boats up 18′, 24′ or 32′ in 30-knot winds when used with a 4:1 scope on the anchor rode
- Galvanized release bar and ring mechanism
- Body and steel flukes are PVC-coated to keep rust out of your boat
- The flukes are specifically designed for superior holding power in rivers and lakes
Note: Weights vary due to metal and coating content. Listed weights are approximate.
River & Lake Anchors
|Anchor & Docking||
There are no reviews yet.