Single Contact Bayonet BA15S-1156 High Output LED Bulb
The WEST MARINE Single Contact Bayonet BA15S-1156 High Output LED Bulb uses cutting edge LED chips, drivers and construction offering the highest levels of performance, efficiency, and reliability. This results in dramatically reduced power consumption while having greater light output than the majority of bulbs of its size. It will produce bright flicker free light which will render true and vibrant colors, and reduce eyestrain compared to lower quality LED bulbs.
This bulb replaces and has similar brightness to 40 watt traditional bulbs using the Tall globe. Cross reference #’s BA15S 1141, 2396, 1156, 67, 87, 12088, 1156NA, 97NA, 1095, 93, 97A, 1295NA, 97, 3497, 1073, 1295, 1195, 1156A, 7506, 199, 631, 1156ST, 1073LL, 1156LL, 7506L, 3497LL, 7506ST, 1156ALL, 97LL, 7506LL, 93LL, 631LL, 1141LL, 5008, 5007, 1155, 89, 57X, 105, 1003, 98, 1003LL, 67LL, 89LL, 105LL, 5008LL, 5007LL, 1155LL. Single contact on the base and in-line pins.This is achieved using high efficiency chips and drivers which produce more light output per watt of power consumed.
- Glass and alloy construction
- 11-14VDC input range
- Output exceeds 650 lumens, and radiates (light shines) in all directions using CAD designed optical reflectors and optical elements
- Consumes less than 9 watts of power
- Advanced power supply driver integrated features constant power and tempature regulation, driving the latest generation LED modules
- Technology was originally developed for fog and headlight replacements. Note this bulb is polarity (+/-) sensitive, if it fails to light when inserted into the fixture, the wires going into the fixture will need to be reversed. Note some boat builders wired fixtures without regard to polarity, which wire was + positive and – negative, due to the fact standard filament bulbs are not polarity sensitive
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the driver elements when operating
- This is an ultra high power LED and should not be used in sealed fixtures not designed for high power bulbs
There are no reviews yet.