WinterSafe -50°F Professional Grade Antifreeze, 55 Gallon
#1 best sellers in Boat Winterization last month.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Only 6 left, hurry up.
43 orders in the last 7 days.
Protect engines and water systems against freeze damage during winter layup.
This non-toxic, virgin propylene glycol blend provides excellent cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and all engines. With a premium additive package, it prevents corrosion of aluminum, copper pipe, brass and solder and will not harm rubber, seals or hose materials. Pink color ensures excellent blow through visibility. Provides burst protection to -50°F (-46°C) and freeze protection within a range of +14°F to +18°F (-10°C to -8°C). This antifreeze is tasteless, contains no alcohol and is ready to use—do not dilute.
- Nontoxic, virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol
- Excellent cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and engines
- Does not contain corrosive soluble salts commonly found in recycled antifreeze
- Concentrated, nontoxic
- Dark pink color for blow-through visibility
- Meets industry standard for burst protection in copper pipes to -50°F (-46°C)
- Provides freeze protection within a range of +14°F to +18°F (-10°C to -8°C)
Best Use -50 Degrees
Capacity 55 Gallons
There are no reviews yet.